Here are approximate costs for restorations or repairs on your vintage coke machine.
We repair or restore most machines from the 1940s to 1970s, including Vendo, VMC, Cavalier, and Westinghouse. While no two jobs are the same, this will give you an idea.
Email images of your machine or bring it by. We will provide an free estimate based on your desires and the condition of your machine, as we can see it.
Typical Restorations and Repairs & Costs:
A. Repair or Mechanical Restorations – “Keep the Patina”
– When you want to get your machine vending or cooling again, but desire to leave the original patina
– New Cooling System, if needed, runs between $975-$1200 installed. We do not fix old compressors, sorry.
– Mechanical Repairs – repairing vending issues, replace gaskets, coin mechs, replace missing parts. Usually $200-400.
– Clear coating over the exterior patina to seal it in – $200-300
– Restoring inside tub and shelves, etc. $250 – Example of interior restoration
– Bottom Line: most jobs run $1200-1800 total, if a new cooling system is installed. Typical time frame is 2-3 weeks.
B. Complete Restoration – “Restored to Like New”
– Restoration of all the mechanics and cosmetics, both the outside and inside, new paint, clear coat, decals, etc.
– Bottom line: most jobs run $2500-$3800 depending on how many replacement parts are needed. Typical time frame is 4-5 weeks.
Payment Options: We accept credit / debit cards online, Paypal, CASH app, and cash. We will email an invoice when we get the machine that you can pay online. 60% deposit to to start the work, and the balance due at completion.
Use the slider up and down to see a before and after.