Information and costs for restorations or repairs on your vintage coke machine. We repair or restore most machines from the 1940s to 1970s, including Vendo, VMC, Cavalier, and Westinghouse.
Repair or Restore - your Two Options
Option 1 Repairs or Partial Restorations
- A partial restoration is getting the machine vending again, replacing the cooling system, replacing missing or broken parts, or restoring the interior, and maybe adding a fresh coat of clear coat to the outside – but keeping the patina on the exterior original. We do repairs and partial restorations ala carte, see information and pricing
Option 2 Full Restorations
When you want to restore the machine back to like-new condition, including a new paint job and lettering
- Full restoration includes the mechanics and cosmetics, both outside and inside, new paint, clear coat, lettering, decals, cooling system, etc. We put a new cooling system in all our full restorations and it is included in the price.
- The machine is disassembled and restored one part at a time.
- The typical time frame is 7 weeks from the time we start.
- Bottom line: most full restorations cost between $4000-$4900, plus any major missing parts
- What typically is done on a full restoration
- Full Restoration Related information
- See Before & After Images | More before and after restoration examples
- Watch a video overview of a full restoration
- Is a full restoration the best choice?
- See current lead times below.
How to get started
Current Lead Times – March – April 2023
- For Repairs, Partial Restorations, & Replace Cooling Systems:
- Accepting now –2-3 Week Turnaround Time
- For Full Restorations
- March and April are full. Our next opening will be in May 2023.
- Please email us to have your machine considered. Turnaround time is 6-8 weeks.
- Sorry, we are currently not taking horizontal coolers for full restoration, but we will replace the cooling systems and get them cooling. ( Cooler = a horizontal box with a lid on the top. )
- How to ship a machine to us.
We accept credit/debit cards, Venmo, CASH app, and Cash.
We will email an invoice when we get the machine that you can pay online.
60% deposit to start the work, and the balance due at completion.
How to Ship Your Drink Machine To Us
We Serve Customers Nationwide! Its Easy!