Here are approximate costs for restorations or repairs on your vintage coke machine. We repair or restore most machines from the 1940s to 1970s, including Vendo, VMC, Cavalier, and Westinghouse.
We Offer Two Options For Restoration
Option 1 Partial Restoration / Repairs
A partial restoration is getting the machine vending again, need to replace a cooling system, replace missing parts, or restore the interior – but keep the patina on the exterior original. Here are some common items
- New Cooling Systems (See: Why we don’t fix old compressors.)
- Mechanical Repairs – repair vending issues, gaskets, coin mechs, locks, replace missing parts.
- Clean and clear coat the exterior to seal the old patina
- Restore the inside – tub (drink area), bottle stack, shelves. Example of interior restoration
- Bottom Line: usually these jobs run $1200 – $1900
- See the list of prices and common options that can be done in a partial restoration.
Option 2 Full Restoration
When you want to restore the machine back to like-new condition, including a new paint job and lettering
- Full restoration includes the mechanics and cosmetics, both outside and inside, new paint, clear coat, lettering, decals, cooling system, etc.
- Typical time frame is 8-10 weeks from the time we start
- Bottom line: most full restorations run $3600 – $4500, plus extras below (if any)
- Extras: major bodywork, missing parts like bottle stacks, drums, shelves, coin mechs.
- What typically is done on a full restoration. See Before and After Images
How to get started
- Its easy! See the current lead time below, then request a quote by sending us images of your machine.
Current Lead Times (as of Sept 2021)
- For Partial Restorations, Repairs, Replace Cooling Systems:
- Accepting now. 3 weeks production time.
- For Full Restorations
- October – 0 full restore spots open.
- November – 1 full restore spots open.
- December – 1 full restore spot open.
- Jan 2022 – 1 full restore spots open.
- Production time is up to 6-8 weeks. Email us to have your machine considered for the next open spot.
We accept credit/debit cards, Venmo, CASH app, and Cash.
We will email an invoice when we get the machine that you can pay online.
60% deposit to start the work, and the balance due at completion.