Video Chat or Phone Advice for your Drink Machine
When I bought my first machine, I had no idea what I was buying but I bought it anyway! When I got the machine home, I was lost in how to get it working. I wished there was someone that I could have called to get some advice. I would have been glad to pay them for help. Now, I offer this help to my customers.
I Can Advise You Regarding:
- Valuation: Is the machine worth what they are asking for it? Is it collectible, valuable, rare, or a dinosaur? Is this machine missing any parts? Where do I get them?
- Parts: What to buy, where to get parts, how does the machine operate? How do I install them?
- Repairs: Can you help me fix this machine? How do I get this machine in working order again? How do I fix the lights or vending?
- Restoration: Should I restore this machine? What are the steps if I want to do it myself? Tips and insider contacts
- Coin Mechs: What kind of coin mech do I need? How I set my machine to free vend?
- Cooling: How do remove and then install a new cooling system? (1-2 hrs)
How Do I Get Started? What are the rates?
- Quick Call or Email Advice $20 – 10 min of time. Please pay for this initial call upfront. Please note that MOST calls or video chats exceed the 10 min quick call.
- If more help is needed after the quick call, the rates are $40 per 30 min block or part of a 30 minute block
- How to get started:
- Pay for a quick call first, then call or email me. I prefer to get pictures before we talk.
- Pay online below via credit card, or Venmo to @sodacityrestorations
- We can consult by phone, video chat, email, or texting – your choice.
What our advice customer are saying:
A couple of final notes
I specialize in 1940-1960s drink machines
The advice I give is my best opinion, especially when it comes to value.
If I can’t help, I will help you find the help or resources you need.
And if you are not completely satisfied with the service I offer a full refund.