About Our Service - New for 2022
When I got my first machine, I had no idea what I was buying but I bought it anyway! When I got the machine home and had to start working on it, I was lost. I wished there was someone that I could have called to get some advice. I would have been glad to pay them for helping. Now years later, I offer this help to customers.
I can help with questions about what to buy, where to get help or parts, how does the machine operate, how to fix your machine, what is the value of a machine, or how to do a repair or restoration yourself, and more. And while I wish I could help everyone at no charge, it is not reasonable to spend time on the phone and email when I could be in the shop restoring.
- Is the machine worth what they are asking for it? Is it collectible, valuable, rare, or a dinosaur?
- Is this machine missing any parts? Where do I get them? How Do Install them?
- Can you help me fix this machine? How do I get this machine in working order again? How do I fix the lights or vending? How do I set it to free vend?
- DIYers: Should I restore this machine? What are the steps if I want to do it myself?
- What kind of coin mech do I need?
- How do install a new cooling system. (1 hr )
What our advice customer are saying:
How Do I Get Started? What are the rates?
- Quick Call /Quick Email Advice $20 – about 10 min. Please pay for this initial call upfront.
- If more help is needed after the quick call, the rates are $40 per 1/2 hour or $75 per hour
- How to get started:
- Pay for the quick call first, and then call or email me
- Pay online below via credit card, or send Venmo to @sodacityrestorations
- We consult by phone, email, text, Marco Polo, video chat. I prefer to get pictures of your machine before we talk.
A couple of final notes
First, I do not know everything there is to know about vintage coke machines, I am always learning.
Second, the advice I give is my best opinion, especially when it comes to value. If I cant help, I will help you find the help or resources you need.
Third, I going to be most helpful for machines from 1940’s to 1960s.
And if you are not completely satisfied with the service, I offer a full refund.