Where do I get a replacement Compressor Refrigeration Cooling System for my 1940’s, 1950s and 1960’s vintage Coke, Coca Cola, Pepsi Soda Drink Vending Machine? We can assist you. We have found used these units below and are very pleased with them. They are designed to be installed in most Vintage Vendo, VMC, Cavalier, and Westinghouse Machines and cooler chests.
Details about the Replacement Compressors
- These are complete, new refrigeration cooling systems, designed to fit in a variety of vintage drink machines.
- Includes new (not refurbished) parts including coils, shrouds, fans, compressor, wiring, high-end thermostat, tubing, capillary tubing, etc. It comes on a metal base plate that can be bolted to your machine.
- Systems are prewired. Use a standard 110-volt plugin and are ready to run. They provide a “hot wire” for your accessories such as lights or electric coin mechs if your model requires it.
- Systems come charged with 134A Refrigerant and are ready to be installed.
- These systems are not an exact reproduction of the original. They are designed to fit or “drop-in” as a replacement cooling system for your vintage coke machine.
- Your new refrigeration system takes about 7-12 days to build test and ship out.
Can I install it myself?
If you install it, some mechanical ability is required. For example, you will need to drill new holes in the base of your machine to secure it, obtain the bolts, and use self-tapping screws to secure the evaporator to the tub, attach the thermostat in the tub, run wires up into the tub, etc. If you are not comfortable, we can install it for you. Or if you are not local to us you can hire a local handyman or refrigeration tech person to install it. Vintagecola is not responsible for customers or a 3rd party installers damage to a system during installation.
See our page on Tips and details for installation of a replacement vintage drink machine cooling system
What models do these systems fit?
These cooling units are made to fit in these models of vintage cola drink machines:
– Vendo, Vendolator, VMC Models 33, 39, 56, 63, 80, 81, 90, 110 and others
– Cavalier CS, CSS, USS 64, CS 72, CS, USS 96, USS 8 64 and others.
– Westinghouse WC-78MD, WC-42, WD5 Cooler box, WD10, WH-22T, and other cooler chests.
– Chest coolers from most Westinghouse, and Cavalier units.
– Have a different model? Email us an image of your cooling system and we advise you.
Price and Ordering Details
– A completely new system shipped to you – $875.99 Free Shipping to the USA
– If you are SC, we can install for $100, you would need to drop your machine off at our shop in Chapin SC