Antique Restored Coke and Pepsi Drink machines & coolers we have for sale today or that are in progress now. We Will Ship Nationwide Contact us
For Sale: 1950s Pepsi VMC 110 -$6300 plus shipping or local pickup. SALE: $5999.00
- Here are some restoration notes on this machine:
- Over 200 hours of meticulous labor.
- Body: Taken all the way down to the frame
- Wood Frames: New and Replaced. (This machine has a wood frame in the door and cabinet.)
- Insulation: New and Replaced in both the door and cabinet
- Rust: rust was removed and then the sealed with zinc rust preventative coating.
- Body dents, rust, holes- all fixed repaired sanded primed and refinished.
- Coin Mechanism – completely restored, new plating and essentially brand new! Set to $.10 (2 nickels or a dime)
- Paint: original color, automotive paint and 2 coats of clear coat.
- Compressor: New and tested to run cold. New fan motors, New wiring. New thermostat
- Coin Bezel: re-chromed.
- Light: New ballast installed, new wiring
- Cooling Wire Harness: new wire, power cord.
- Kick Plate: New
- Breaker Strips and Molding – New and replaced.
- Locks on main door and coin door: new and replaced.
- Glass and wood in bottle door: new and replaced
- It can vend bottles that come in 6.5 oz to 12oz bottles, not just the small 6.5 oz or 8 oz.
Here are some “in process” images.
Other 1950s Vintage Drink Machines For Sale:
Vendo Pepsi 80 – planned for restoration Fall 2019 – contact us for images
Being restored NOW: Coke Vendo 39 – In the process now, planned for completion Oct 2019, and a Pepsi VMC 88